Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 50
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 40
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 39
- Defending the Faith: Perhaps the... 25
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 21
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 14