Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Bingham defeats American Fork 20-3 to claim...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Late interception gives Dixie the 3AA...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 90
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 87
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Vatican brings faiths, including LDS,... 48
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 33
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 31