Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 26
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 12
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 10
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The most grateful religions in America,... 2