Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 108
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but... 39
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use... 39
- LDS Church announces feature-length... 38
- Defending the Faith: The very... 27
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they... 18
- How President Uchtdorf upended my apple... 13