Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the... 34
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the... 21
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 15
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4