Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
Jason Chaffetz »2 of 8 «
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, presides over Utah's 3rd Congressional district. He is the former chief of staff to former Utah governor John Huntsman. Since taking office, Chaffetz has sponsored bills such as the Consumer Debit Card Protection Act, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2011 and the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Transparency Act of 2011.
»2 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 41
- New DVD tells story of David... 12
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5