Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»8 items «
Mormons in politics have received a great deal of attention thanks to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. However, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been serving in Congress for decades as district representatives and committee members. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Mormons represent a range of states, political views and interests. Related list: Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Ask Angela: How do I remove negative... 11
- Dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling... 9
- Rubio: Faith is 'single greatest... 6
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Some of the best... 4
- Book review: 'Planted' is for those... 2
- Nevada's largest daily newspaper... 1