Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»8 items «
Mormons in politics have received a great deal of attention thanks to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. However, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been serving in Congress for decades as district representatives and committee members. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Mormons represent a range of states, political views and interests. Related list: Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 121
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand... 40
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 35
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 18
- Utah woman produces her own Book of... 16