Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»8 items «
Mormons in politics have received a great deal of attention thanks to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. However, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been serving in Congress for decades as district representatives and committee members. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Mormons represent a range of states, political views and interests. Related list: Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares US...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- Husband called to confront man accused of...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 37
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 16
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 12
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12