Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»8 items «
Mormons in politics have received a great deal of attention thanks to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. However, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been serving in Congress for decades as district representatives and committee members. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Mormons represent a range of states, political views and interests. Related list: Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 35
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as... 21
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7