Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»8 items «
Mormons in politics have received a great deal of attention thanks to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. However, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been serving in Congress for decades as district representatives and committee members. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Mormons represent a range of states, political views and interests. Related list: Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Can you question the Virgin Birth and... 20
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 19
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 14
- This is what going to church does to you 9
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 8
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Local faith leaders share inspiring... 5