Which state spends the least on education staff?
»51 items «
When looking for a place to move, the quality of education is an important factor in many family decisions. After college, many teachers seek good pay, but states differ on education spending. Here is a ranking of each state based on how much money is spent on education staff per capita. The figures come from U.S. Census data from 2009 on total amount spent on education staff compared to the total number of children in each state.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- President Obama to make first trip to... 61
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 56
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 39
- Tea party movement still strong,... 23
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 19
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 14
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell... 11