Which state spends the least on education staff?
»51 items «
When looking for a place to move, the quality of education is an important factor in many family decisions. After college, many teachers seek good pay, but states differ on education spending. Here is a ranking of each state based on how much money is spent on education staff per capita. The figures come from U.S. Census data from 2009 on total amount spent on education staff compared to the total number of children in each state.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3