20 Utah basketball players have departed since 2010
»20 items «
During the 2010-2011 season, the Utes were coached by Jim Boylan, who was fired from the program on March 12, 2011 after consecutive losing seasons. The team had a season record of 13-18 overall, 6-10 in the Mountain West. When the Utes moved to the Pac-12 for their 2011-2012 season, coached by Larry Krystkowiak, they ended their season with a 6-25 record, 3-15 in the Pac-12. The Utes haven't had a winning season since 2009, causing many players to transfer to other universities or to pursue other interests. Here are 20 players who have made the decision to go since 2010:
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 37
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 29
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 19