10 Utah buildings we miss
#10 - Provo Tabernacle »1 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Much has been written lately about the Provo Tabernacle which was built in 1883. Whether the recent fire that destroyed it will keep it on this list of lost buildings or whether it will rise again remains to be seen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president