10 Utah buildings we miss
#10 - Provo Tabernacle »1 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Much has been written lately about the Provo Tabernacle which was built in 1883. Whether the recent fire that destroyed it will keep it on this list of lost buildings or whether it will rise again remains to be seen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 90
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 45
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18