10 Utah buildings we miss
#10 - Provo Tabernacle »1 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Much has been written lately about the Provo Tabernacle which was built in 1883. Whether the recent fire that destroyed it will keep it on this list of lost buildings or whether it will rise again remains to be seen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Can a cash grocery budget save you money?
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as... 37
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 34
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- Proposed tax increase a 'bold move' for... 25
- Utah lawmakers contemplate law... 24