10 Utah buildings we miss
#10 - Provo Tabernacle »1 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Much has been written lately about the Provo Tabernacle which was built in 1883. Whether the recent fire that destroyed it will keep it on this list of lost buildings or whether it will rise again remains to be seen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23