See which states earn the most from alcohol and tobacco taxes
Total state tax revenue: $2,486,396,000
Total revenue from alcohol and tobacco tax: $35,141,000
Percent of revenue from Alcohol and Tobacco taxes: 1.41%
Total Population: 5,988,927
Revenue collected per person: $5.87
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0