See which states earn the most from alcohol and tobacco taxes
Total state tax revenue: $2,486,396,000
Total revenue from alcohol and tobacco tax: $35,141,000
Percent of revenue from Alcohol and Tobacco taxes: 1.41%
Total Population: 5,988,927
Revenue collected per person: $5.87
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Women innovators leading by example 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 2