Major spiritual destinations of the world
Mecca »1 of 13 «
Muslim religious tradition dictates that followers pray five times a day in the direction of Mecca. Visiting Mecca is a requirement as one of the religion's "five pillars of faith." Although non-Muslims are strictly prohibited from entering Mecca, the Saudi Arabian city still gets millions of visitors each year.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 49
- New DVD tells story of David... 12
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5