Major spiritual destinations of the world
Mecca »1 of 13 «
Muslim religious tradition dictates that followers pray five times a day in the direction of Mecca. Visiting Mecca is a requirement as one of the religion's "five pillars of faith." Although non-Muslims are strictly prohibited from entering Mecca, the Saudi Arabian city still gets millions of visitors each year.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Can you question the Virgin Birth and... 20
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 20
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 15
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 9
- This is what going to church does to you 9
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Local faith leaders share inspiring... 5