Major spiritual destinations of the world
»13 items «
For some faiths, a journey to a sacred worship site is a spiritual mandate. For others, it is a way to show reverence and dedication to God or another holy deity. Others simply want to enjoy the history and spirituality of a location even if their own faith differs. While some sites are closed to unbelievers, others are open to everyone. For people of all faiths, the major spiritual destinations of the world are an unforgettable combination of spirituality and history.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Hate your cable provider? There might be a...
- Friday Minute: Ways to combat becoming a...
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Ask Angela: How do I remove negative... 11
- Dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling... 9
- Rubio: Faith is 'single greatest... 6
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Some of the best... 4
- Book review: 'Planted' is for those... 2
- Nevada's largest daily newspaper... 1