Major spiritual destinations of the world
»13 items «
For some faiths, a journey to a sacred worship site is a spiritual mandate. For others, it is a way to show reverence and dedication to God or another holy deity. Others simply want to enjoy the history and spirituality of a location even if their own faith differs. While some sites are closed to unbelievers, others are open to everyone. For people of all faiths, the major spiritual destinations of the world are an unforgettable combination of spirituality and history.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 174
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 24
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- The challenges and blessings of... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 16