Major spiritual destinations of the world
»13 items «
For some faiths, a journey to a sacred worship site is a spiritual mandate. For others, it is a way to show reverence and dedication to God or another holy deity. Others simply want to enjoy the history and spirituality of a location even if their own faith differs. While some sites are closed to unbelievers, others are open to everyone. For people of all faiths, the major spiritual destinations of the world are an unforgettable combination of spirituality and history.
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 168
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 59
- The LDS Church's call for balance... 33
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 29
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- LDS Church releases statement on... 25
- See why this Christian mother is giving... 20