How the government assists modern households
»11 items «
Photo credit: Citypeek via wikimedia commons
Since the early 1980s, the percentage of the U.S. households that receive government benefits has increased substantially, according to U.S. Census Bureau data and the Wall Street Journal. The recent recession led to a surge in the number of households receiving government support. The statistics may surprise you.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Huge solar plant lags in early production 3
- FCC chair wants fee hike to expand... 2