How the government assists modern households
»11 items «
Photo credit: Citypeek via wikimedia commons
Since the early 1980s, the percentage of the U.S. households that receive government benefits has increased substantially, according to U.S. Census Bureau data and the Wall Street Journal. The recent recession led to a surge in the number of households receiving government support. The statistics may surprise you.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3