How the government assists modern households
»11 items «
Photo credit: Citypeek via wikimedia commons
Since the early 1980s, the percentage of the U.S. households that receive government benefits has increased substantially, according to U.S. Census Bureau data and the Wall Street Journal. The recent recession led to a surge in the number of households receiving government support. The statistics may surprise you.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2