How the government assists modern households
»11 items «
Photo credit: Citypeek via wikimedia commons
Since the early 1980s, the percentage of the U.S. households that receive government benefits has increased substantially, according to U.S. Census Bureau data and the Wall Street Journal. The recent recession led to a surge in the number of households receiving government support. The statistics may surprise you.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- Young adults are faced with risky... 15
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3