How the government assists modern households
»11 items «
Photo credit: Citypeek via wikimedia commons
Since the early 1980s, the percentage of the U.S. households that receive government benefits has increased substantially, according to U.S. Census Bureau data and the Wall Street Journal. The recent recession led to a surge in the number of households receiving government support. The statistics may surprise you.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 12
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4