Popular faith-themed jewelry
Free Masonry »1 of 10 «
The Masonic symbols worn by followers of the order represent specific beliefs and must be worn in a certain manner. For example, a traditional Masonic ring displays a compass and a square on the top with a plumb and trowel on the side representing the skills of a mason. However, the spiritual meaning represents a combination of earthly things with heavenly perfection as well as man's aspirations toward God combined with heavenly qualities coming down from God to earth.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- BYU special teams features some 'mystery and...
- Significant LDS Church history discovery made
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore chain says
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU...
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a... 78
- Hamblin & Peterson: Do religions try to... 52
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith, the... 47
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 24
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 19
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 15