Popular faith-themed jewelry
Free Masonry »1 of 10 «
The Masonic symbols worn by followers of the order represent specific beliefs and must be worn in a certain manner. For example, a traditional Masonic ring displays a compass and a square on the top with a plumb and trowel on the side representing the skills of a mason. However, the spiritual meaning represents a combination of earthly things with heavenly perfection as well as man's aspirations toward God combined with heavenly qualities coming down from God to earth.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9