Popular faith-themed jewelry
Free Masonry »1 of 10 «
The Masonic symbols worn by followers of the order represent specific beliefs and must be worn in a certain manner. For example, a traditional Masonic ring displays a compass and a square on the top with a plumb and trowel on the side representing the skills of a mason. However, the spiritual meaning represents a combination of earthly things with heavenly perfection as well as man's aspirations toward God combined with heavenly qualities coming down from God to earth.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Defending the Faith: But what of those... 35
- IRS agrees to investigate churches that... 34
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 30
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- 10 reasons religious education belongs... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS... 17
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 9