Popular faith-themed jewelry
Free Masonry »1 of 10 «
The Masonic symbols worn by followers of the order represent specific beliefs and must be worn in a certain manner. For example, a traditional Masonic ring displays a compass and a square on the top with a plumb and trowel on the side representing the skills of a mason. However, the spiritual meaning represents a combination of earthly things with heavenly perfection as well as man's aspirations toward God combined with heavenly qualities coming down from God to earth.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 35
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as... 24
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 9
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7