Popular faith-themed jewelry
Free Masonry »1 of 10 «
The Masonic symbols worn by followers of the order represent specific beliefs and must be worn in a certain manner. For example, a traditional Masonic ring displays a compass and a square on the top with a plumb and trowel on the side representing the skills of a mason. However, the spiritual meaning represents a combination of earthly things with heavenly perfection as well as man's aspirations toward God combined with heavenly qualities coming down from God to earth.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 81
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 72
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 16
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 9