Popular faith-themed jewelry
»10 items «
Many faiths use symbols to represent an aspect of their foundational principles and beliefs. Some wear symbols for protection, others for remembrance or as a reminder, and others do it to openly show what they believe. Across cultures and throughout history, many symbols have evolved and have even crossed religions and changed in meaning over time, but wearing symbols has remained a common way to express association with a particular faith.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 176
- 11 things you should know about the... 76
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 24
- The challenges and blessings of... 23
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17