Popular faith-themed jewelry
»10 items «
Many faiths use symbols to represent an aspect of their foundational principles and beliefs. Some wear symbols for protection, others for remembrance or as a reminder, and others do it to openly show what they believe. Across cultures and throughout history, many symbols have evolved and have even crossed religions and changed in meaning over time, but wearing symbols has remained a common way to express association with a particular faith.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 44
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 20
- Christmas without Jesus 19
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Visiting minister urges unity among... 10
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8