Popular faith-themed jewelry
»10 items «
Many faiths use symbols to represent an aspect of their foundational principles and beliefs. Some wear symbols for protection, others for remembrance or as a reminder, and others do it to openly show what they believe. Across cultures and throughout history, many symbols have evolved and have even crossed religions and changed in meaning over time, but wearing symbols has remained a common way to express association with a particular faith.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 174
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 23
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- The challenges and blessings of... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 16