Popular faith-themed jewelry
»10 items «
Many faiths use symbols to represent an aspect of their foundational principles and beliefs. Some wear symbols for protection, others for remembrance or as a reminder, and others do it to openly show what they believe. Across cultures and throughout history, many symbols have evolved and have even crossed religions and changed in meaning over time, but wearing symbols has remained a common way to express association with a particular faith.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 67
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 38
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 32
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14