Top-10 All-Sports schools in each of the five high school classifications
»51 items «
For the past 32 years, the Deseret News has presented the All-Sports award to the top high school in each classification with the best overall athletic performance that school year. Schools earn All-Sports points for placing in the top eight at state. Ten points are awarded for first, eight for second, six for third, five for fourth, four for fifth, three for sixth, two for seventh and one for eighth. Points are divided when teams tie. Schools earn points in football, cross country, golf, basketball, wrestling, swimming, baseball, track, soccer, tennis, volleyball and softball. Here's a look at the top 10 schools in all five classifications.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 90
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 38
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- Doug Robinson: Lindsey's bold moves... 22