Top 10 albums of 2010
#10 - Josh Ritter – So Runs the World Away »1 of 10 «
Josh Ritter is one of the best storytellers releasing music today, and lately he’s grown much more daring in his stylistic exploration. Whether unfolding the story of a mummy and his archeologist lover in “The Curse” or pounding out a rock ‘n’ roll guitar riff in “The Remnant,” Ritter has never sounded more inspired or confident. So Runs the World Away is certainly a career highlight for this already accomplished musician.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 9
- Comedian Brian Regan donates $10K... 2
- Strahan-Ripa breakup isn't TV's first... 1
- Chris Hicks: 18 of Cary Grant's... 1
- 'Mother's Day' means well but misses... 1
- Oculus Rift delays flatten... 0
- Wrecked helicopter fuselage raised from... 0
- Chris Hicks: Agatha Christie’s... 0