Worm farmer and 29 other odd jobs to earn more money
»30 items «
Ted S. Warren, Associated Press
In this economy people are looking for any kind of job to bring in the bacon. Most people hear about the typical jobs - secretary, manager of a restaurant or a store clerk. Thinking outside of the box though might score a job sooner. Following are 30 weird jobs that still bring in money, according to "Odd Jobs: How to have fun and make money in a bad economy" by Abigail R. Gehring
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 8
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 4
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3