Worm farmer and 29 other odd jobs to earn more money
»30 items «
Ted S. Warren, Associated Press
In this economy people are looking for any kind of job to bring in the bacon. Most people hear about the typical jobs - secretary, manager of a restaurant or a store clerk. Thinking outside of the box though might score a job sooner. Following are 30 weird jobs that still bring in money, according to "Odd Jobs: How to have fun and make money in a bad economy" by Abigail R. Gehring
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU football: What you need to know about...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Community leaders share growth... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2
- Dave Ramsey: Navigating the line... 2