Worm farmer and 29 other odd jobs to earn more money
»30 items «
Ted S. Warren, Associated Press
In this economy people are looking for any kind of job to bring in the bacon. Most people hear about the typical jobs - secretary, manager of a restaurant or a store clerk. Thinking outside of the box though might score a job sooner. Following are 30 weird jobs that still bring in money, according to "Odd Jobs: How to have fun and make money in a bad economy" by Abigail R. Gehring
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Report: More acidic seawater poses... 3