Worm farmer and 29 other odd jobs to earn more money
»30 items «
Ted S. Warren, Associated Press
In this economy people are looking for any kind of job to bring in the bacon. Most people hear about the typical jobs - secretary, manager of a restaurant or a store clerk. Thinking outside of the box though might score a job sooner. Following are 30 weird jobs that still bring in money, according to "Odd Jobs: How to have fun and make money in a bad economy" by Abigail R. Gehring
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 11
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2
- Remark on 'stupidity of the American... 1