Worm farmer and 29 other odd jobs to earn more money
»30 items «
Ted S. Warren, Associated Press
In this economy people are looking for any kind of job to bring in the bacon. Most people hear about the typical jobs - secretary, manager of a restaurant or a store clerk. Thinking outside of the box though might score a job sooner. Following are 30 weird jobs that still bring in money, according to "Odd Jobs: How to have fun and make money in a bad economy" by Abigail R. Gehring
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the first 3...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2