Top 30 elementary schools in Utah by test scores
»30 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Here is a look at the best-scoring elementary schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together to get an overall percentage. In order to be considered "proficient," a student has to score more than 50 percent correct. Check out the bottom 30 schools in Utah. The Deseret News conducted the same study last year to measure school proficiency. Here is a link to last year's results.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Why Utah is the most charitable state... 38
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 33
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 28
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15