Top 30 elementary schools in Utah by test scores
»30 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Here is a look at the best-scoring elementary schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together to get an overall percentage. In order to be considered "proficient," a student has to score more than 50 percent correct. Check out the bottom 30 schools in Utah. The Deseret News conducted the same study last year to measure school proficiency. Here is a link to last year's results.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: A Mormon, a Muslim and a...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball tournament
- Police: 2 teens killed in Sandy crash...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 49
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 41
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 30
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 27
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17