Top 30 elementary schools in Utah by test scores
»30 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Here is a look at the best-scoring elementary schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together to get an overall percentage. In order to be considered "proficient," a student has to score more than 50 percent correct. Check out the bottom 30 schools in Utah. The Deseret News conducted the same study last year to measure school proficiency. Here is a link to last year's results.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Hate your cable provider? There might be a...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Football meets family history: Taysom Hill...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10