Top 30 elementary schools in Utah by test scores
»30 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Here is a look at the best-scoring elementary schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together to get an overall percentage. In order to be considered "proficient," a student has to score more than 50 percent correct. Check out the bottom 30 schools in Utah. The Deseret News conducted the same study last year to measure school proficiency. Here is a link to last year's results.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 34
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River... 6