Top 30 elementary schools in Utah by test scores
»30 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Here is a look at the best-scoring elementary schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together to get an overall percentage. In order to be considered "proficient," a student has to score more than 50 percent correct. Check out the bottom 30 schools in Utah. The Deseret News conducted the same study last year to measure school proficiency. Here is a link to last year's results.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 56
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- Police release names of officers... 30
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 27
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18