Most common department cuts colleges make to save money
»8 items «
Budget cuts are causing colleges all across the U.S. to make tough decisions about which majors and programs to keep running and which to cut back or eliminate. Some areas are more vulnerable than others due to low enrollment, costs of remaining open and government budget restrictions. Although there may be exceptions, there are generally eight areas that colleges look to first when it comes time to save cash. This list originally appeared on onlinecollege.net. Reprinted here with permission.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- 18-year-old musician dies after inspiring...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Woman uses public punishment to teach a...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 49
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 32
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 28