Most common department cuts colleges make to save money
»8 items «
Budget cuts are causing colleges all across the U.S. to make tough decisions about which majors and programs to keep running and which to cut back or eliminate. Some areas are more vulnerable than others due to low enrollment, costs of remaining open and government budget restrictions. Although there may be exceptions, there are generally eight areas that colleges look to first when it comes time to save cash. This list originally appeared on onlinecollege.net. Reprinted here with permission.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 72
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25
- Commissioner wants new trial as feds... 19
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now... 18
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police... 18
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that... 12