Most common department cuts colleges make to save money
»8 items «
Budget cuts are causing colleges all across the U.S. to make tough decisions about which majors and programs to keep running and which to cut back or eliminate. Some areas are more vulnerable than others due to low enrollment, costs of remaining open and government budget restrictions. Although there may be exceptions, there are generally eight areas that colleges look to first when it comes time to save cash. This list originally appeared on onlinecollege.net. Reprinted here with permission.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 33
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for... 12
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer... 10