Most common department cuts colleges make to save money
»8 items «
Budget cuts are causing colleges all across the U.S. to make tough decisions about which majors and programs to keep running and which to cut back or eliminate. Some areas are more vulnerable than others due to low enrollment, costs of remaining open and government budget restrictions. Although there may be exceptions, there are generally eight areas that colleges look to first when it comes time to save cash. This list originally appeared on onlinecollege.net. Reprinted here with permission.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- India government likely to review... 25
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 23