10 international SEO tips from Google
»10 items «
Google is the top search engine in every country but a few. Consequently, international search engine optimization tips from the search giant carry a lot of weight — no matter which countries a global company targets. Various Google employees — particularly Matt Cutts, head of Google's web spam team — have shared multilingual SEO tips for international websites via YouTube videos, support pages and posts on Google's Webmaster Central Blog. Here are what I see as Google's Top 10 MSEO tips for international websites. Each tip includes links to learn more directly from Google's posts and videos.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Utah native served with main character in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- California puzzles over safety of... 1
- US home sales dropped sharply in November 1
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1