Deseret Book top products for May 14-19
Inspired by the five petals of the tiny forget-me-not flower, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf reminds us of five things we will be wise to never forget:
To be patient with ourselves
To distinguish between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice
To be happy now
To focus on the “why” of the gospel
To know that the Lord loves each of us infinitely.
View on DeseretBook.com
Related: What's new: 'Forget Me Not' by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...