Top 12 Utah senators of the last 100 years
»12 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
During the past 100 years, only 12 men have occupied Utah's two seats in the U.S. Senate. The list includes an LDS apostle, a future member of the U.S. Supreme Court, an astronaut and a father-and-son combo. In commemoration of Mike Lee taking his Senate seat on Jan. 3, the Deseret News ranks the Top 12 Utah Senators of the last 100 years according to their respective lengths of service.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 87
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 35
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16