Looking for a hotel? See the best and worst in the U.S.
»44 items «
plasticdollhouse via Flickr
Summer is almost here and that means families are gearing up to go on vacation. That usually involves a hotel. But not all hotels are created equal. Here's a list of the best and worst hotels, according to Consumer Reports. The hotel ratings are based on the experiences of 22,481 readers during 34,352 hotel stays at 44 U.S. chains from January 2010 to June 2011 and are ranked based on value, upkeep, comfort, check-in and service.
»44 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 26
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 8
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- BLM proposes to open lands near Vernal... 4
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 4