Looking for a hotel? See the best and worst in the U.S.
»44 items «
plasticdollhouse via Flickr
Summer is almost here and that means families are gearing up to go on vacation. That usually involves a hotel. But not all hotels are created equal. Here's a list of the best and worst hotels, according to Consumer Reports. The hotel ratings are based on the experiences of 22,481 readers during 34,352 hotel stays at 44 U.S. chains from January 2010 to June 2011 and are ranked based on value, upkeep, comfort, check-in and service.
»44 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- New mission presidents
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- More Americans spending at least half... 15
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 6
- Women innovators leading by example 5
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 3
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1
- What does a Dutch cereal farm have to... 1