Looking for a hotel? See the best and worst in the U.S.
»44 items «
plasticdollhouse via Flickr
Summer is almost here and that means families are gearing up to go on vacation. That usually involves a hotel. But not all hotels are created equal. Here's a list of the best and worst hotels, according to Consumer Reports. The hotel ratings are based on the experiences of 22,481 readers during 34,352 hotel stays at 44 U.S. chains from January 2010 to June 2011 and are ranked based on value, upkeep, comfort, check-in and service.
»44 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 6
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1