Looking for a hotel? See the best and worst in the U.S.
»44 items «
plasticdollhouse via Flickr
Summer is almost here and that means families are gearing up to go on vacation. That usually involves a hotel. But not all hotels are created equal. Here's a list of the best and worst hotels, according to Consumer Reports. The hotel ratings are based on the experiences of 22,481 readers during 34,352 hotel stays at 44 U.S. chains from January 2010 to June 2011 and are ranked based on value, upkeep, comfort, check-in and service.
»44 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1