Looking for a hotel? See the best and worst in the U.S.
»44 items «
plasticdollhouse via Flickr
Summer is almost here and that means families are gearing up to go on vacation. That usually involves a hotel. But not all hotels are created equal. Here's a list of the best and worst hotels, according to Consumer Reports. The hotel ratings are based on the experiences of 22,481 readers during 34,352 hotel stays at 44 U.S. chains from January 2010 to June 2011 and are ranked based on value, upkeep, comfort, check-in and service.
»44 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3