10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 18
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 13
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- US announces visa restrictions on Russians 9
- Former Secretary of State Hillary... 6