10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days 1