10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 51
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 47
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 43
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 27
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 15
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12