10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- After historic arguments, Supreme Court... 62
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Religious liberty issues dog Supreme... 44
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 40
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 23