10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 40
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 27
- Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing... 22
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22