10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- 'Hail, Caesar!' struggles to hit a... 2
- Down with love: 9 movies to celebrate... 2
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art tackles... 0
- Game Review: Tumult Royale: It's tough... 0
- A black-and-white Valentine’s... 0
- Chris Hicks: Academy Award rules change... 0
- Gentri to perform in Valentine's Day... 0
- 'Zoolander 2' is too little too late... 0