10 memorable stories covered by Bruce Lindsay
»10 items «
Deseret News archives
May 23, 2012, marks KSL anchor Bruce Lindsay's final broadcast. And after 38 years in journalism he has covered countless stories. Lindsay started working at KSL in 1974, and in 1978 he began his broadcast career, and has been a trusted voice in news ever since. Some stories were challenging and some were down right fun. Many were local stories and many took him across the globe. But the greatest story he ever covered was his family, he loved going to violin recitals and all the things a good Dad does. After his family, it would be impossible to rank the stories he has covered through the years. Here are 10 memorable stories and projects that Lindsay was involved with over his many years as journalist, in no particular order.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 38
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 32
- India government likely to review... 26
- Putin defends Russian conservative values 25
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24