Top recreation areas to visit during Memorial Day weekend
#9 - Cedar Breaks National Monument »2 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Cedar Breaks lacks the size of Bryce, but not the full range of colors or features. There are no camping sites within the park, but there are outside the boundaries.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost in stormy...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with Tooele...
- Cancer patient turns big goodbye to wedding...
- Rally in support of police also draws... 44
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 23
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson,... 21
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail... 7
- Utah woman among first headed to elite... 5
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with... 5
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper... 4
- Park City police nab pair suspected of... 4