Top recreation areas to visit during Memorial Day weekend
#9 - Cedar Breaks National Monument »2 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Cedar Breaks lacks the size of Bryce, but not the full range of colors or features. There are no camping sites within the park, but there are outside the boundaries.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- BYU makes clear there are 3 exceptions... 63
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 23
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18