Top recreation areas to visit during Memorial Day weekend
#9 - Cedar Breaks National Monument »2 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Cedar Breaks lacks the size of Bryce, but not the full range of colors or features. There are no camping sites within the park, but there are outside the boundaries.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Hate your cable provider? There might be a...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Football meets family history: Taysom Hill...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10