Top recreation areas to visit during Memorial Day weekend
#10 - Canyonlands National Park »1 of 10 «
Deseret News archives
Canyonlands, just like the neighboring Arches, will be busy over the Memorial Day holiday. Sites and rock formations will be worth heading out early and staking a spot.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12