The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- New MTC presidents
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 97
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 30
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 20
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Planned Parenthood under fire literally... 14
- Since '01, Clintons collected $35M from... 11