The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 32
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 29
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 10
- Senate averts shutdown fears; Democrats... 9
- So wait? Pets don't go to heaven? 8
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7