The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Obama muses about his legacy, offers... 24
- Justices rule for Muslim denied job... 13
- Mormon missionary killed, another... 11
- Beau Biden dies at 46; son of vice... 10
- GOP pledges to 'rein in' Obama on EPA... 9
- Watchdog says ex-Nazis got $20.2... 7
- Surveillance powers to lapse without... 7