The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Morning links: National college football...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 39
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 25
- Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing... 22
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22