The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 114
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 108
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 102
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 61
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28