The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 8
- It's not just young people —... 7