The 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Where are they now?
»10 items «
With the May 29 win in Texas finally pushing Mitt Romney above the necessary 1,144 delegates, the former Massachusetts governor now officially stands atop a field of defeated political foes. Ron Paul is still in the race, but is not actively campaigning in the remaining primary states, while Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman Jr., Michele Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty have all withdrawn and endorsed Romney, or sought presidential nominations elsewhere. Here's a look at the 10 candidates Mitt Romney had to overcome to gather his delegates and where they are now.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 27
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 11