Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- New mission presidents
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 157
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 7