Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- What Costco shoppers should know about the...
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 72
- Defending the Faith: The challenge... 29
- Survey: White evangelicals say US no... 21
- Trump to top evangelicals:... 19
- 7 conservative Christians who are not... 11
- Responding to Trump, Clinton says he... 10
- LDS family stars in new TLC show,... 9
- Family of scholars: Utah family... 9