Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 279
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 98
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 72
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 59
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 41
- Religious groups react to Boy... 39
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 29
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14