Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- The Clean Cut: 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- LDS Church publishes new Web essay on... 91
- Ask Angela: I don't want to go to BYU 58
- Reader Voices: An argument for the... 32
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor... 29
- Hobby Lobby aftermath spawns... 25
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 25
- Drone flies over LDS Washington... 16
- Community gathers to break fast, come... 14