Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that sparked...
- Man dies in head-on collision after truck...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- LDS Church releases statement after vandals...
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder Keith...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 234
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 104
- LDS Church releases statement after... 27
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 20
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 15
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder... 7
- President Eyring dedicates first temple... 5
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 5