Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns from...
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Should your boss know that you keep the... 25
- Defending the Faith: Taking a 'Leap of... 23
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- For Hillary Clinton, church offers a... 18
- The benefits some families see from... 15
- Power of one: BYU grad hopes to help... 8