Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- BYU football: Cougar corner Trent Trammell...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 31
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 25
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 18
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 18