Dietary guidelines of some of the world's major religions
»9 items «
There are many different ways people can show their devotion to their faith — including how they eat. While not all religions have eating guidelines or dietary restrictions, many do, and they reflect the belief system of that religion, from caring for the earth to living in harmony with all living things to purifying the body and mind and reaching spiritual enlightenment. See how the major religions of the world have influenced the way people eat.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 20
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 18
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 16
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16