Top 10 national religion stories of 2010
#10 - SUPCO and the law »1 of 10 «
AP Photo/The Rocky Mountain News, Chris, Schneider
The U.S. Supreme Court convenes for the first time without a Protestant in its number (6 Catholics and 3 Jews). The court hears arguments in the case of the Kansas church that loudly protests at funerals of servicemen; the decision will be handed down this spring. The court earlier allows a cross to remain at least temporarily on National Park land in the Mojave Desert, but then the cross is stolen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- At NRA, Trump slams Clinton for... 37
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 37
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me.... 32
- Superintendent: No need to obey... 29
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Hillary Clinton: Trump is "not... 18
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 18