Top 10 national religion stories of 2010
#10 - SUPCO and the law »1 of 10 «
AP Photo/The Rocky Mountain News, Chris, Schneider
The U.S. Supreme Court convenes for the first time without a Protestant in its number (6 Catholics and 3 Jews). The court hears arguments in the case of the Kansas church that loudly protests at funerals of servicemen; the decision will be handed down this spring. The court earlier allows a cross to remain at least temporarily on National Park land in the Mojave Desert, but then the cross is stolen.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president