Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 86
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 80
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 74
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66