Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
Most Commented Across Site
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 92
- Letter: Right and wrong 81
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- U. student government passes resolution... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 63
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59