Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 171
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 90
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 80
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 75
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62