Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that sparked...
- Man dies in head-on collision after truck...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- LDS Church releases statement after vandals...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 235
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 104
- Letter: Appalling attitude 83
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 68
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63