Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
Most Commented Across Site
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 106
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 101
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 84
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 61
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 60
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 60