Arnold Friberg's religious paintings
»24 items «
During his lifetime, renowned artist and illustrator Arnold Friberg painted a variety of themes and subjects. He is most noted for his religious and patriotic works. During the 1950s, Friberg was commissioned to paint 12 classic scenes from the Book of Mormon. He is also well known for his 15 paintings for Cecil B. DeMille's film, "The Ten Commandments." In connection with Mormon Times' article about the story behind Friberg's Book of Mormon works, here is a list of some of his religious paintings. Our thanks to Friberg Fine Art for sharing his art. For more on the paintings, visit Friberg Fine Art.
»24 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 134
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Calls for civility accompany same-sex... 113
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68