Here are 30 companies you wouldn't expect to be worth less than Facebook
»30 items «
Facebook Inc.'s initital public offering raised $16 billion, the largest technology company IPO in history. The company's 421.2 million shares sold at $38 each, which values the company at $104.2 billion. The following is a list of 30 companies that are worth less than Facebook's current market capitalization.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- New mission presidents
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 56
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 25
- US senator says it's time to put a... 23
- Hillary Rodham Clinton completes shift... 18
- Climate change plan faces high-profile... 16
- Video shows Arizona officer... 11
- Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush alliance sours in... 10