Here are 30 companies you wouldn't expect to be worth less than Facebook
»30 items «
Facebook Inc.'s initital public offering raised $16 billion, the largest technology company IPO in history. The company's 421.2 million shares sold at $38 each, which values the company at $104.2 billion. The following is a list of 30 companies that are worth less than Facebook's current market capitalization.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 22
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 17