Here are 30 companies you wouldn't expect to be worth less than Facebook
»30 items «
Facebook Inc.'s initital public offering raised $16 billion, the largest technology company IPO in history. The company's 421.2 million shares sold at $38 each, which values the company at $104.2 billion. The following is a list of 30 companies that are worth less than Facebook's current market capitalization.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- British judge hears arguments in case... 47
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 21
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- States explore free community college 14
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Senate investigation of CIA dogged by... 9
- Deadline fast approaching for... 9