25 rules for mothers of sons
»25 items «
Inspired by a Pin I've recently seen about "Rules for Dads with Daughters," I went searching for a similar list for moms with sons. This search was mostly fruitless, so I was inspired to write my own "Rules for Moms with Sons." Granted, my list will not be conclusive and may not be entirely uncontroversial. So agree, or disagree, or take with a grain of salt — but I hope to inspire other moms who are loving, and struggling, and tired, and proud, and eager to support the boys in their lives. You are the most important woman in his life, his first teacher, and the one he will look to for permission for the rest of his life. From "Can I go play with them?" to "Should I ask her to marry me?" It's a big job, but as the mumma, we're up for it. This content originally appeared on Tabitha Studer's blog, Team Studer. Reprinted with permission from the author.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah... 10
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- French president signs gay marriage... 5
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 5
- Reactions to abortion murder verdict... 4
- Salt Lake City has highest rate of... 2
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,... 2
- Viral photos encourage moms to 'set... 2