Top 10 stories in major league baseball thus far
»10 items «
You didn't see it coming, did you, not any of it: the power outage in the West (Albert Pujols), the competence in Flushing (Johan Santana) or an old gunslinger (Davey Johnson), somehow reinventing himself to become the perfect handler for a teenaged star like Bryce Harper. There've been enough surprises in April and May to keep you invested for the rest of the summer. Therein lies the beauty of those preseason predictions, which were guaranteed only to go up in flames when taken to a match. After all, who would've thought the Cardinals had it in them to be in first place in the NL Central? Or that the Indians would arrive from some alternate universe to step over the Tigers? Here are the Top 10 reasons your eyebrows have been raised in a permanent arch:
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple