Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 25
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 15
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6