Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for $120K...
- Snowstorm makes travel tricky along Wasatch...
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- Utah Jazz: Trey Burke plays out of this world...
- Dick Harmon: Duane Hardy, Dave Rose remind us...
- Retired professor creates new pictorial...
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- LDS Church posts article about the... 85
- Off-hand remark by FOX host sparks... 55
- Ask Angela: I don't know how to tell my... 28
- Mormons score highest on 'Religious... 21
- Pennsylvania pastor defrocked after... 18
- BYU student, LDS seminary teacher... 17
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta... 13
- New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage 12