Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 45
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4