Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 47
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 30
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13