Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- What the LDS Church said about the... 179
- First Presidency sends letter with... 88
- When Satan steals your motherhood 74
- Religious leaders ponder next steps... 60
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Where were the Twelve Apostles when... 34
- LDS Church leaders release letter about... 20