Modern women of faith
»10 items «
Although historically women have not often held prominent leadership roles outside the home, some emerged as memorable world changers. Modern times, however, have ushered in an era when many leadership roles are no longer restricted by gender, allowing women to use their strengths and gifts to influence the direction of faith in the lives of those who follow. Take a look at a list of women who have relied on their faith to make an impact.
Read more: Historical women of faith
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost in stormy...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with Tooele...
- Cancer patient turns big goodbye to wedding...
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 20
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 16
- This is what going to church does to you 11
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 9
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- How churches can attract younger people 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Why congregation size matters when it... 2