Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 35
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for... 8
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7