Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 79
- Can you question the Virgin Birth and... 18
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 14
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 9
- North Ogden to make Nativity display... 8
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- Local faith leaders share inspiring... 5