Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares US...
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- BYU grad transfer Jordan Chatman reportedly...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 37
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 15
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 12
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12