Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 239
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 104
- LDS Church releases statement after... 27
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 23
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 16
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder... 7
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 7
- President Eyring dedicates first temple... 5