Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 68
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 40
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 38
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14