Historical women of faith
Esther »1 of 10 «
Mosaic Art Source
Israel's Queen Esther lived around 450 B.C. ruling alongside the Persian King Xerxes while the Jews were held captive in Babylon. Although she was Jewish, she was chosen as queen from among the most beautiful women in the kingdom. She played a pivotal role in exposing corruption among the king's leadership, at the risk of her own life.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- Mormon humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari, family...
- Former world middleweight champion Gene...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 122
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand... 106
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 39
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 23
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Faith leaders call for religious... 20
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming... 13