Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
Jen Austin »2 of 7 «
Jen Austin, Utah Mom Blog
Jen Austin is not a typical stay-at-home mom blogger. She served in the U.S. Air Force, worked as a strategist in a Utah law firm and founded the St. George News before starting "Utah Mom Blog." She also has worked with at-risk youth and domestic violence victims. She has two young boys and blogs about crafts, book reviews and daily life.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 53
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 37
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 25
- New definition of homeless would give... 23