Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
Jen Austin »2 of 7 «
Jen Austin, Utah Mom Blog
Jen Austin is not a typical stay-at-home mom blogger. She served in the U.S. Air Force, worked as a strategist in a Utah law firm and founded the St. George News before starting "Utah Mom Blog." She also has worked with at-risk youth and domestic violence victims. She has two young boys and blogs about crafts, book reviews and daily life.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 108
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 29
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27