Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
Jen Austin »2 of 7 «
Jen Austin, Utah Mom Blog
Jen Austin is not a typical stay-at-home mom blogger. She served in the U.S. Air Force, worked as a strategist in a Utah law firm and founded the St. George News before starting "Utah Mom Blog." She also has worked with at-risk youth and domestic violence victims. She has two young boys and blogs about crafts, book reviews and daily life.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21