Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
Jen Austin »2 of 7 «
Jen Austin, Utah Mom Blog
Jen Austin is not a typical stay-at-home mom blogger. She served in the U.S. Air Force, worked as a strategist in a Utah law firm and founded the St. George News before starting "Utah Mom Blog." She also has worked with at-risk youth and domestic violence victims. She has two young boys and blogs about crafts, book reviews and daily life.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 112
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 90
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22