Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
Jen Austin »2 of 7 «
Jen Austin, Utah Mom Blog
Jen Austin is not a typical stay-at-home mom blogger. She served in the U.S. Air Force, worked as a strategist in a Utah law firm and founded the St. George News before starting "Utah Mom Blog." She also has worked with at-risk youth and domestic violence victims. She has two young boys and blogs about crafts, book reviews and daily life.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 25
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- After government topples crosses in... 16
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16