Utah's women bloggers are top in the nation
»7 items «
Allison Czarnecki, Petit Elefant
Utah's female blogger population is a growing demographic. Sometimes referred to as "mom, or even mommy, bloggers" — a nickname most of these college-educated, politically active and environmentally conscious writers shun — this group of women has a lot to say, and people are reading it. According to a national survey, 14 percent of all American mothers with at least one child in their household blog about parenting or turn to blogs for advice. As of May 2012, 35 percent of blog-reading or -writing moms in the U.S. were located in the state of Utah, beating the next closest state by 12 percent. While most of Utah's women bloggers won't see any national recognition, some have gotten exactly that, landing book deals and speaking engagements and invitations to the White House. Here's a look at a few of the top Utah female bloggers.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 91
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Obama scores coalition victory with... 21
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19