Want to get ahead in life? Here are the best and worst economically mobile states
»20 items «
Laura Trinnaman, Deseret News
Knowing if the workforce has the ability to move up or down gives indication of how the nation is doing as a whole. Eight states led the nation in being a top economic mobile state, while most southern states scored the lowest, according to a study conducted by The Pew Charitable Trusts. Here's a look at the study.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5