Library fees and 6 other things that could damage your credit score
»7 items «
Not paying off debts is a surefire way to damage a credit score. There are some things that can hurt a credit score that most consumers wouldn't think about. Here are seven of the strangest ways to hurt your credit score, according to U.S. News and World Report.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Would you permanently leave your family... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Weird ways our brains control our money... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2