Library fees and 6 other things that could damage your credit score
»7 items «
Not paying off debts is a surefire way to damage a credit score. There are some things that can hurt a credit score that most consumers wouldn't think about. Here are seven of the strangest ways to hurt your credit score, according to U.S. News and World Report.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- New mission presidents
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6