Ten most influential Utahns of 2010
#1 - Mike Lee »10 of 10 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Amid a wave of voter discontent and Tea Party support, Lee ousted incumbent Bob Bennett to become the youngest elected member of the U.S. Senate, at age 39. He hopes to balance the budget, impose term limits, and limit the size and scope of the federal government during his tenure in office.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 150
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 30
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27