Ten most influential Utahns of 2010
#1 - Mike Lee »10 of 10 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Amid a wave of voter discontent and Tea Party support, Lee ousted incumbent Bob Bennett to become the youngest elected member of the U.S. Senate, at age 39. He hopes to balance the budget, impose term limits, and limit the size and scope of the federal government during his tenure in office.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28