Ten most influential Utahns of 2010
#1 - Mike Lee »10 of 10 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Amid a wave of voter discontent and Tea Party support, Lee ousted incumbent Bob Bennett to become the youngest elected member of the U.S. Senate, at age 39. He hopes to balance the budget, impose term limits, and limit the size and scope of the federal government during his tenure in office.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- What Costco shoppers should know about the...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14