Ten most influential Utahns of 2010
#10 - Becky Lockhart »1 of 10 «
In 2010, Becky Lockhart made Utah history by becoming the first female speaker of the Utah House of Representatives. A wife, mother and former nurse, Lockhart has been a representative for 12 years. During her first term as speaker, Lockhart expects to tackle issues such as immigration and health care, hoping to prove she’s up to the job.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash