Local startup mentoring program selects 9 companies for its 2012 class
»9 items «
BoomStartup, a mentoring program for startups, has selected nine companies for its 2012 class. The comapnies will receive advising from mentors that include founders and key individuals from companies like Omniture, Cisco and Skull Candy. More than $100,000 in benefits and investments is awarded to the companies who were selected. BoomStartup provides each comany with $20,000 in seed capital. The following is a list of the nine companies selected.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 15
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 11
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3