Local startup mentoring program selects 9 companies for its 2012 class
»9 items «
BoomStartup, a mentoring program for startups, has selected nine companies for its 2012 class. The comapnies will receive advising from mentors that include founders and key individuals from companies like Omniture, Cisco and Skull Candy. More than $100,000 in benefits and investments is awarded to the companies who were selected. BoomStartup provides each comany with $20,000 in seed capital. The following is a list of the nine companies selected.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2