Local startup mentoring program selects 9 companies for its 2012 class
»9 items «
BoomStartup, a mentoring program for startups, has selected nine companies for its 2012 class. The comapnies will receive advising from mentors that include founders and key individuals from companies like Omniture, Cisco and Skull Candy. More than $100,000 in benefits and investments is awarded to the companies who were selected. BoomStartup provides each comany with $20,000 in seed capital. The following is a list of the nine companies selected.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 11
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- Utahns' satisfaction with downtown Salt... 7
- DeseretNews.com continues to see... 6
- Inventor pushes solar panels for roads,... 4
- Kearns-Tribune, Deseret News ask judge... 4
- House votes to make business tax break... 3
- Smith's store to anchor development at... 3