Local startup mentoring program selects 9 companies for its 2012 class
»9 items «
BoomStartup, a mentoring program for startups, has selected nine companies for its 2012 class. The comapnies will receive advising from mentors that include founders and key individuals from companies like Omniture, Cisco and Skull Candy. More than $100,000 in benefits and investments is awarded to the companies who were selected. BoomStartup provides each comany with $20,000 in seed capital. The following is a list of the nine companies selected.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2