Local startup mentoring program selects 9 companies for its 2012 class
»9 items «
BoomStartup, a mentoring program for startups, has selected nine companies for its 2012 class. The comapnies will receive advising from mentors that include founders and key individuals from companies like Omniture, Cisco and Skull Candy. More than $100,000 in benefits and investments is awarded to the companies who were selected. BoomStartup provides each comany with $20,000 in seed capital. The following is a list of the nine companies selected.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 5
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad... 2
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless... 1
- No timeline announced yet for... 1
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152... 1