See the 27-year-olds who are earning around $680 million from the Facebook IPO
»41 items «
Facebook's long-awaited entrance into the stock market is coming up, and its current stake holders are expected to rake in large sums of money. The stock is expected to price from $28 to $35 per share, Bloomberg reported. That could value the company as much as $96 billion. The following is a list of the 40 biggest stakeholders in the company and how much they are expected to earn, according to whoownsfacebook.com.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 47
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9