See the 27-year-olds who are earning around $680 million from the Facebook IPO
»41 items «
Facebook's long-awaited entrance into the stock market is coming up, and its current stake holders are expected to rake in large sums of money. The stock is expected to price from $28 to $35 per share, Bloomberg reported. That could value the company as much as $96 billion. The following is a list of the 40 biggest stakeholders in the company and how much they are expected to earn, according to whoownsfacebook.com.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3