See the 27-year-olds who are earning around $680 million from the Facebook IPO
»41 items «
Facebook's long-awaited entrance into the stock market is coming up, and its current stake holders are expected to rake in large sums of money. The stock is expected to price from $28 to $35 per share, Bloomberg reported. That could value the company as much as $96 billion. The following is a list of the 40 biggest stakeholders in the company and how much they are expected to earn, according to whoownsfacebook.com.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for... 1
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 1