Want to buy a new car? Check out the total cost of ownership
»26 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Shopping for a top notch, yet cheap car can be a headache. However, research of the total cost of ownership, or TCO, can help save a lot of money in the long run. This information following is sectioned by the style of the vehicle compared with the TCO of similar styles. The manufacture's standard retail price (MSRP) is also listed. This data for these 2010 vehicles were gathered from How Stuff Works and Edmunds INC.
»26 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 8
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5