Want to buy a new car? Check out the total cost of ownership
»26 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Shopping for a top notch, yet cheap car can be a headache. However, research of the total cost of ownership, or TCO, can help save a lot of money in the long run. This information following is sectioned by the style of the vehicle compared with the TCO of similar styles. The manufacture's standard retail price (MSRP) is also listed. This data for these 2010 vehicles were gathered from How Stuff Works and Edmunds INC.
»26 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- More Americans spending at least half... 14
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Women innovators leading by example 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1