Want to buy a new car? Check out the total cost of ownership
»26 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Shopping for a top notch, yet cheap car can be a headache. However, research of the total cost of ownership, or TCO, can help save a lot of money in the long run. This information following is sectioned by the style of the vehicle compared with the TCO of similar styles. The manufacture's standard retail price (MSRP) is also listed. This data for these 2010 vehicles were gathered from How Stuff Works and Edmunds INC.
»26 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3