Want to buy a new car? Check out the total cost of ownership
»26 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Shopping for a top notch, yet cheap car can be a headache. However, research of the total cost of ownership, or TCO, can help save a lot of money in the long run. This information following is sectioned by the style of the vehicle compared with the TCO of similar styles. The manufacture's standard retail price (MSRP) is also listed. This data for these 2010 vehicles were gathered from How Stuff Works and Edmunds INC.
»26 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 27
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4