Want to buy a new car? Check out the total cost of ownership
»26 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Shopping for a top notch, yet cheap car can be a headache. However, research of the total cost of ownership, or TCO, can help save a lot of money in the long run. This information following is sectioned by the style of the vehicle compared with the TCO of similar styles. The manufacture's standard retail price (MSRP) is also listed. This data for these 2010 vehicles were gathered from How Stuff Works and Edmunds INC.
»26 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2