Looking for a deal? Here are Utah's 60 most expensive foreclosed homes available
»60 items «
Utah's foreclosure filings dropped 49 percent from the first quarter in 2011, according to a recent report from RealtyTrac. The state still holds the ninth highest foreclosure rate in the nation. One in every 198 homes in Utah are registering a default filing. The following is a list of the most expensive homes for sale that are Real Estate-Owned, Bank-Owned or in Foreclosure. This list may not include all foreclosures because listing a house as a foreclosure is not mandatory.
»60 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 3
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1