Looking for a deal? Here are Utah's 60 most expensive foreclosed homes available
»60 items «
Utah's foreclosure filings dropped 49 percent from the first quarter in 2011, according to a recent report from RealtyTrac. The state still holds the ninth highest foreclosure rate in the nation. One in every 198 homes in Utah are registering a default filing. The following is a list of the most expensive homes for sale that are Real Estate-Owned, Bank-Owned or in Foreclosure. This list may not include all foreclosures because listing a house as a foreclosure is not mandatory.
»60 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- 10 years after housing bubble, damage... 6
- Decade after housing peaked: Owners... 5
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Emery County defrauded out of nearly... 4
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan... 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Delta pilots picket for better pay in... 3
- Governor touts education as key to... 2