Looking for a deal? Here are Utah's 60 most expensive foreclosed homes available
»60 items «
Utah's foreclosure filings dropped 49 percent from the first quarter in 2011, according to a recent report from RealtyTrac. The state still holds the ninth highest foreclosure rate in the nation. One in every 198 homes in Utah are registering a default filing. The following is a list of the most expensive homes for sale that are Real Estate-Owned, Bank-Owned or in Foreclosure. This list may not include all foreclosures because listing a house as a foreclosure is not mandatory.
»60 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 117
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15