Looking for a deal? Here are Utah's 60 most expensive foreclosed homes available
»60 items «
Utah's foreclosure filings dropped 49 percent from the first quarter in 2011, according to a recent report from RealtyTrac. The state still holds the ninth highest foreclosure rate in the nation. One in every 198 homes in Utah are registering a default filing. The following is a list of the most expensive homes for sale that are Real Estate-Owned, Bank-Owned or in Foreclosure. This list may not include all foreclosures because listing a house as a foreclosure is not mandatory.
»60 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 26
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 3
- The art of complaining about a product 2
- Vail set to announce that 2 Utah ski... 1