Looking for a deal? Here are Utah's 60 most expensive foreclosed homes available
»60 items «
Utah's foreclosure filings dropped 49 percent from the first quarter in 2011, according to a recent report from RealtyTrac. The state still holds the ninth highest foreclosure rate in the nation. One in every 198 homes in Utah are registering a default filing. The following is a list of the most expensive homes for sale that are Real Estate-Owned, Bank-Owned or in Foreclosure. This list may not include all foreclosures because listing a house as a foreclosure is not mandatory.
»60 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1