Top 10 most-viewed Deseret News stories of 2010
#9 - Cheryl Maher says Kevin Garn lied about hot tub contact »2 of 10 «
In March, Utah House Majority Leader Kevin Garn told the Legislature he'd been nude in a hot tub with a 15-year-old girl in 1985, when he was already an adult and married. That girl, now a woman, Cheryl Maher, disputed his claim that there was no sexual involvement and said they'd had a long-term relationship about which he'd paid her to keep quiet.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 121
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 27
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15