Top 10 most-viewed Deseret News stories of 2010
#9 - Cheryl Maher says Kevin Garn lied about hot tub contact »2 of 10 «
In March, Utah House Majority Leader Kevin Garn told the Legislature he'd been nude in a hot tub with a 15-year-old girl in 1985, when he was already an adult and married. That girl, now a woman, Cheryl Maher, disputed his claim that there was no sexual involvement and said they'd had a long-term relationship about which he'd paid her to keep quiet.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Josh Romney first on scene of crash,... 59
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban 49
- Should parents pay extra for... 42
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 39
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 34
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25