Top 10 most-viewed Deseret News stories of 2010
#9 - Cheryl Maher says Kevin Garn lied about hot tub contact »2 of 10 «
In March, Utah House Majority Leader Kevin Garn told the Legislature he'd been nude in a hot tub with a 15-year-old girl in 1985, when he was already an adult and married. That girl, now a woman, Cheryl Maher, disputed his claim that there was no sexual involvement and said they'd had a long-term relationship about which he'd paid her to keep quiet.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 75
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 52
- Republican, Democratic political... 48
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 28
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 28
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27