Top 10 most-viewed Deseret News stories of 2010
#9 - Cheryl Maher says Kevin Garn lied about hot tub contact »2 of 10 «
In March, Utah House Majority Leader Kevin Garn told the Legislature he'd been nude in a hot tub with a 15-year-old girl in 1985, when he was already an adult and married. That girl, now a woman, Cheryl Maher, disputed his claim that there was no sexual involvement and said they'd had a long-term relationship about which he'd paid her to keep quiet.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Why more young women are leaving church
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 27
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 23
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17