Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Duct tape prom attire earns Utah teens $5,000...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4