Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- New MTC presidents
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 6
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2