Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1