Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Morning links: National college football...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for... 1