Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5