Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1