Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4