Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2