Should you get a postnuptial agreement? Ask these questions first
»10 items «
Postnuptial agreements are a great way to bring transparency to your marriage and often correct any previous money problems. Some couples are opting for postnuptial agreements. Postnups can cost a lot, as each partner needs a separate counsel to go over documents, not to mention coordinating with tax and accountants and estate planning attorneys. Here's a list of questions people considering a postnup should ask, according to WMUR.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Major road funding, employee pay raises,...
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2