Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 8