Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney... 66
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 56
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 29
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- Parents rally after Canadian elementary... 24
- NSA director says surveillance programs... 21
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 21