Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22