Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Religious liberty issues dog Supreme... 44
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 40
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 24
- Latest on police-custody death: Curfew... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21