Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta performs at...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Mike Lee will change the tea party
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for...
- BYU basketball: Former Cougar basketball...
- Federal judge overturns part of Utah's... 80
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for... 63
- Poll: Obama's health care law blamed... 35
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter entered... 34
- Can this marriage be saved? Republican... 28
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Family looks for answers after children... 21
- Associated Press survey: United States... 19