Holy Matrimony! How the average wedding cost $27,021 in 2011
»14 items «
Extra Medium via Flickr
How does a married couple spend over $27,000 on a wedding? Here's a list of what couples spent their money on for their weddings in 2011, according to TheKnot.com via Fox Business. All numbers are averages and come from TheKnot.com's Real Weddings Survey of 18,000 U.S. brides in 2011.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 80
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 61
- Mitt Romney courts middle class, jabs... 40
- The LDS Church's call for balance... 36
- Attorney General nominee picks up... 14
- Prosecutors promise thorough probe of... 11
- Keystone XL pipeline wins Senate vote... 10
- White House grapples with fraught... 10