Top list: See which Utah city has more than $174,000 in debt per person
»41 items «
Barton Glasser, Deseret News
The national debt increased by almost $8 trillion from 2000 to 2010 and it's still rising. But what about city debt? Each city spends its money differently. It's true that cities have necessities they have to spend money on. But each has different budgets, problems and solutions. How much debt do cities in Utah have? How much revenue do they bring in? How much government debt do they have per person? Here's a list of the cities with the most and least government debt per person. The cities are ranked solely on the amount of government debt per person, according to Bloomberg.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 47
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 32
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 28
- Tea party movement still strong,... 22
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- Firing squad's return in Utah may... 14