Top list: See which Utah city has more than $174,000 in debt per person
»41 items «
Barton Glasser, Deseret News
The national debt increased by almost $8 trillion from 2000 to 2010 and it's still rising. But what about city debt? Each city spends its money differently. It's true that cities have necessities they have to spend money on. But each has different budgets, problems and solutions. How much debt do cities in Utah have? How much revenue do they bring in? How much government debt do they have per person? Here's a list of the cities with the most and least government debt per person. The cities are ranked solely on the amount of government debt per person, according to Bloomberg.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 41
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 22
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 19
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12