Top list: See which Utah city has more than $174,000 in debt per person
»41 items «
Barton Glasser, Deseret News
The national debt increased by almost $8 trillion from 2000 to 2010 and it's still rising. But what about city debt? Each city spends its money differently. It's true that cities have necessities they have to spend money on. But each has different budgets, problems and solutions. How much debt do cities in Utah have? How much revenue do they bring in? How much government debt do they have per person? Here's a list of the cities with the most and least government debt per person. The cities are ranked solely on the amount of government debt per person, according to Bloomberg.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Gordon Hayward turns down offer to play in...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29
- Utah energy group pursues nuclear power... 26
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 24
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 20