Top list: See which Utah city has more than $174,000 in debt per person
»41 items «
Barton Glasser, Deseret News
The national debt increased by almost $8 trillion from 2000 to 2010 and it's still rising. But what about city debt? Each city spends its money differently. It's true that cities have necessities they have to spend money on. But each has different budgets, problems and solutions. How much debt do cities in Utah have? How much revenue do they bring in? How much government debt do they have per person? Here's a list of the cities with the most and least government debt per person. The cities are ranked solely on the amount of government debt per person, according to Bloomberg.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 26
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 8
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- BLM proposes to open lands near Vernal... 4
- Former middle-class moms choose new... 4