Top list: See which Utah city has more than $174,000 in debt per person
»41 items «
Barton Glasser, Deseret News
The national debt increased by almost $8 trillion from 2000 to 2010 and it's still rising. But what about city debt? Each city spends its money differently. It's true that cities have necessities they have to spend money on. But each has different budgets, problems and solutions. How much debt do cities in Utah have? How much revenue do they bring in? How much government debt do they have per person? Here's a list of the cities with the most and least government debt per person. The cities are ranked solely on the amount of government debt per person, according to Bloomberg.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 29
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 13
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5