7 tips for quitting your job the boring way
»7 items «
Movies often depict disgruntled employees quitting their jobs by storming out dramatically. Experts say that isn't a good idea. "Your tenure with your employer doesn't end until the very last minute of your very last day," Alexandra Levitt, a workplace consultant and the author of several career books told FINS. "You absolutely want to leave a good impression." Here are a list of tips from FINS, a career resource website, on how to quit your job in a boring, yet less detremental way.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 14
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1