Before you get a student loan, here's what you need to know
»18 items «
Photo credit: Wiertz SÉbastien via Flickr.com
About 2/3 of all college students rely on loans to get their degree. But there are a number of decision to be made before getting a student loan, and those might determine your financial situation for decades. So before you sign, consider the following. Sources: MSN Money The Project on Student Debt FinAid.org
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 9
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4