Before you get a student loan, here's what you need to know
»18 items «
Photo credit: Wiertz SÉbastien via Flickr.com
About 2/3 of all college students rely on loans to get their degree. But there are a number of decision to be made before getting a student loan, and those might determine your financial situation for decades. So before you sign, consider the following. Sources: MSN Money The Project on Student Debt FinAid.org
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 8
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- US consumer spending edges up 0.1... 1
- Signed contracts to buy US homes climb... 1
- Lincoln Continental, the car of... 1