Before you get a student loan, here's what you need to know
»18 items «
Photo credit: Wiertz SÉbastien via Flickr.com
About 2/3 of all college students rely on loans to get their degree. But there are a number of decision to be made before getting a student loan, and those might determine your financial situation for decades. So before you sign, consider the following. Sources: MSN Money The Project on Student Debt FinAid.org
»18 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 14
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 4
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Utah communities are working to stop... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1