Tragedy remembered: Artifacts tell stories of life aboard the Titanic
»35 items «
On April 15, 1912, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on her maiden voyage, leaving just over 700 survivors out of the more than 2,000 people on board. Now, 100 years after the sinking of the Titanic, museum artifacts and pictures of the wreck help offer glimpses of life in 1912, and life aboard the Titanic. Related stories: Prayers and silence mark Titanic centenary The enduring Titanic: Life lessons gained from the tragedy Titanic: the unsinkable cultural phenomenon Free Lunch: Legacy of Titanic's only Utahn will be passed down for generations
»35 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 29
- Clinton seeks to cut into Sanders' New... 9
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- US productivity fell at sharp 3 percent... 5
- Democratic race down to just two:... 5
- Debate Takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump... 5
- For the Clintons, New Hampshire is the... 5