Tragedy remembered: Artifacts tell stories of life aboard the Titanic
»35 items «
On April 15, 1912, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on her maiden voyage, leaving just over 700 survivors out of the more than 2,000 people on board. Now, 100 years after the sinking of the Titanic, museum artifacts and pictures of the wreck help offer glimpses of life in 1912, and life aboard the Titanic. Related stories: Prayers and silence mark Titanic centenary The enduring Titanic: Life lessons gained from the tragedy Titanic: the unsinkable cultural phenomenon Free Lunch: Legacy of Titanic's only Utahn will be passed down for generations
»35 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 58
- Obama in State of the Union: Tax... 56
- Pope: Catholics don't have to breed... 35
- Romney says climate change presents a... 33
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 23
- Jindal: Muslims form 'no-go zones'... 21