Tragedy remembered: Artifacts tell stories of life aboard the Titanic
»35 items «
On April 15, 1912, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on her maiden voyage, leaving just over 700 survivors out of the more than 2,000 people on board. Now, 100 years after the sinking of the Titanic, museum artifacts and pictures of the wreck help offer glimpses of life in 1912, and life aboard the Titanic. Related stories: Prayers and silence mark Titanic centenary The enduring Titanic: Life lessons gained from the tragedy Titanic: the unsinkable cultural phenomenon Free Lunch: Legacy of Titanic's only Utahn will be passed down for generations
»35 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 15
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 13