Tragedy remembered: Artifacts tell stories of life aboard the Titanic
»35 items «
On April 15, 1912, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on her maiden voyage, leaving just over 700 survivors out of the more than 2,000 people on board. Now, 100 years after the sinking of the Titanic, museum artifacts and pictures of the wreck help offer glimpses of life in 1912, and life aboard the Titanic. Related stories: Prayers and silence mark Titanic centenary The enduring Titanic: Life lessons gained from the tragedy Titanic: the unsinkable cultural phenomenon Free Lunch: Legacy of Titanic's only Utahn will be passed down for generations
»35 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 61
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 33
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 25
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15
- O'Malley: Presidency 'not some crown'... 13