What type of spender are you online?
»15 items «
Photo credit: Chor Ip via flickr.com
American Express recently released data which divides consumers into three categories, all according to how the consumer buys. Are you a "techie," a "security buff," or a "budget boss"? Determining which personality you are in terms of finance may be just as important as determining other more traditional personality traits. Source: American Express via Daily Finance.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- New MTC presidents
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 4
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1